Forum Replies Created
June 3, 2014 at 3:46 pm #49889
wow… good fellows! congratulations!May 18, 2014 at 2:06 pm #49208
wow… unusual and interesting subject for competition! creative!
Nicque’s idea is pleasant to me also!May 4, 2014 at 4:43 pm #48602
Wallpapers for SE Xperia X10i “Narcissus”May 4, 2014 at 4:42 pm #48601
Theme for SE C702 “Spring narcissus”April 13, 2014 at 6:08 am #47705
Theme with animation “The fairy of a blossoming apple-tree”.April 6, 2014 at 11:59 am #47415
Theme for SE C702 “Snow is melting”April 6, 2014 at 9:39 am #47389
i vote for lolo, justbe and stephie21April 6, 2014 at 8:11 am #47388
guys, i do not understand why so many rules? why?
i absolutely agrees with anchel61: the more rules, less participants.
now the points:
2. i am against this point. guys already talked about this. usually we pump pictures accidentally. i, for example, downloading a picture is not necessarily immediately make the theme, the picture may lie on the computer for years. to remember where she downloaded impossible…
3. i am against this point. i make themes for SE C702. simply wallpaper, as a separate category 240×320. wallpapers for themes less because softkey, about 240х260. why to load such cut-down wallpaper? or i misunderstand this point?
5. i will agree only in the icons. when creating a theme i use a million different elements, curls, which was accumulated on my computer for years and were downloaded in a random. see point 2.
6. it agrees with a screenshot. but why it is obligatory with a T7 symbol? i and so load it on T7… i don’t understand…
6b, 6c, 6d. i spoke about that. to meet these conditions is not always possible. see above.
7. hmmm… it too rigidly. i am against this point. to estimate other participants is has to be voluntary and “with all the heart”, sincerely. how it can be sincere if it is obligatory? each day? but after all people work, not always it turns out to come on T7 every day…
too rigid framework… i don’t understand, for what such difficulties…
competition – is not work, this ENTERTAINMENT. give we won’t forget about it.
guys, remember the competitions T7 in 2012 before hacker attack. why to think out something new when old it wasn’t bad?
i will agree only that the today’s format of competition is too simple. maybe it is worth dividing competition on categories: wallpaper, themes, ringtones. but no more than that…April 6, 2014 at 6:47 am #47372
For a start wallpaper 480х854
“Birdie and blossoming tree”March 16, 2014 at 8:21 am #45757
I don’t discuss last competitions (and all of them, without exception, were interesting) and can be i write not on a topic… But i was visited by such thought… Maybe we diversify our competitions?
What do you think of these ideas:
dinosaurs (for ringtones it is possible music from movies about dinosaurs);
landscape city or nature (sounds nature or city)?
Maybe it is worth making a separate topic in which tehkies will be shares ideas on competitions?
I think that our guys and girls have many creative ideasMarch 1, 2014 at 2:36 pm #45078
hey, guys! where your works? there was a week before the end of competition….March 1, 2014 at 2:30 pm #45077
My wallpaper for Sony Ericsson Xperia 480×854 “Wolf in Indian style”March 1, 2014 at 1:11 pm #45066
My theme with a black pantherFebruary 9, 2014 at 4:03 pm #43964
My theme “Hearts on paper”:February 2, 2014 at 3:47 pm #43282